- February 10, 2020
- Posted by: Rob
- Category: Uncategorized
HMRC Grant Scheme
HM Revenue & Customs fully funded grants for training, IT and staff recruitment remain available. 100% funding is available right now for businesses trading internationally preparing for EU Exit. Apply now.
The scheme is available by following this link https://www.customsintermediarygrant.co.uk/
Upto £2250 per person per training course can be fully funded by the scheme. There is over £7m of funding available right now.
10 simple steps to funding
- Contact us to discuss how Clearlight Customs can design and deliver a bespoke, onsite training course for your team.
- We provide a bespoke quotation for the course content and cost.
- Register your business with the scheme and read the T&Cs.
- You apply online to the grant scheme for funding. The application process is simple, it takes just 15 minutes.
- Wait for approval by the scheme administrators. Approvals typically take 2-3 weeks and you can track the status on your approval on line.
- Receive a purchase order from the grant scheme administrator, providing you quality , it is usually for 100% of the cost of the training.
- We deliver the training to you onsite to fit with your exact needs and timeline.
- We invoice you. You pay us
- You upload our invoice and evidence you paid us ( eg bank statement)
- You receive full reimbursement from grant scheme.
That’s it. It’s simple. It works. For many businesses the scheme provides 100% government funded training up to £2250 per person per course. No catches. No onerous application process.
There is over £7m of funding available right now to help your business prepare for international trade and Customs now the UK has left the EU. The scheme will remain available until the funds are used or 31 January 2021 which ever comes first.
What we offer
We have provided training using grant funding to a wide range of sectors including aerospace, manufacturing, transportation and Customs brokers. Courses included on site, hands-on practical training on Customs declaration processing, rules of origin, valuation, classification, import, export and transit. We create content designed to fit your exact business scenario, systems and staff needs.
Additionally the scheme also offers funding for IT equipment and software for Customs processing and for recruitment of staff.
Contact us for more information and to discuss you exact training needs here at Clearlight Customs on 01283 553099