Exporting can lead to untold levels of growth and profitability. Regardless of frequency, compliance challenges await. From shipping and logistics to financial and legal, expert third party advice and guidance plays a crucial part in making this a success.
Let us help you improve your international customer “end to end” experience to ensure your shipments flow seamlessly and compliantly to your customer.
Extensive planning and research to avoid financial penalties,untimely delays and reputational damage is a tedious job. We take on that responsibility to understand your overseas Customer experience with international shipments, destination Government regulations and help keep control of exports from a security point of view.
How We Can Help
We have detailed knowledge and expertise of customs requirements, regulatory pitfalls and processes surrounding overseas out-bound shipments so can advise, consult and provide training on all the below:
- Post Export Correction, covering statistical accuracy and compliance for VAT zero rating
- Customs Regulations – detailed knowledge and understanding of EU and International customs regulations
- Commodity Codes and Classifications – the correct commodity codes will be required for all goods so that exported products have the correct paperwork
- CPC – Customs Procedure Codes and how to get it right including controlled goods and the impact of import activity
- Warehouse – accounting practices for Warehouse bringing suspended duty and/or VAT to accountCertificate of Origin – required by customs authorities and can decide the preference of the goods
- CITES – Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora
- Licensing Requirements – making sure you get the correct licences to trade
- Strategic exports
- EORI – Economic Operator Registration and Identification number to communicate with customs officials throughout the EU
- NES – National Export System. This is mandatory and awareness around who can electronically submit and authorise is needed
- Audit/Audit Tools
- Dealing with overseas freight forwarder
- Helping you communicate landing charges to your overseas customer